An independent study conducted by Ink at a store that offers customers free-to-use ChargeBox Prime charging stations that ChargedAs exclusively provides found:
- The phone charging stations increase dwell time in-store by 104%.
- The units increase basket size by 28%.
- ChargeBox increases spend by 133%.
- 72% of charging station users indicated they would return to the store to use ChargeBox again.
- 56% of customers spent money while their mobiles were on charge.
- 39% bought products.
- 17% were planning on spending money on food and drink.
An Oracle survey found 90% of consumers would be willing to spend more with a company if the overall customer experience were improved. So it’s great to see companies like Westfield New Zealand leading the charge with such innovative initiatives, as we look to emerge from the coronavirus pandemic.